Friday, December 31, 2010

Looking for a good laptop computer for your student?

Hi! Recently I had to purchase a new laptop computer for my college student daughter. The research and purchasing process was not nearly as easy as I thought it would be. If you've ever tried to find the best laptop/notebook computer for a college student (or even a high school student) you probably know what I'm talking about.

I created this blog to provide some useful advice and shopping tips for parents and kids looking to get the right portable computer to maximize student success and experience. I'll include overall research strategies, popular laptop reviews, and several "insider" tips from someone who's already gone through the complicated process of trying to get the best laptop PC for a smart (but sometimes absent-minded) college freshman.

Please leave your own tips, reviews, and comments to help me make this blog as useful as possible. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment